COVID-19 Cases at TSES
Trailside 2021-22 Important Dates
October 26th: School Picture Day
October 29th – Wear Your Halloween Costume Day
November 2nd – Election Day
November 24th, 25th, 26th – Thanksgiving Break
Trailside School Pictures - October 26th
Tuesday, October 26th – School Picture Day
Reach The Peak Has Started!
Did You Know - Free Breakfast for Elementary Students
What' s New This Year
Trailside Dress Code
- Clothes must be neat and clean and promote an appropriate, positive image. (Pants and shorts must fit and remain at the waist – no pajama bottoms)
- No low cut blouses and navels must be covered.
- Shirts and coats may not be grossly oversized.
- Pants, shorts & skirts must cover undergarments and be fingertip length. (when your arm is at your side, your clothing must be no shorter than the tip of your finger)
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Hats, sunglasses, and other distracting accessories cannot be worn in school.
- Sleeveless tops must have a strap at least 2″ in width and not reveal bra straps.
- Clothing with vulgar, profane, or sexual innuendo messages will be taken from the student.
- Clothing with alcohol, tobacco, or drug messages cannot be worn.
- This dress code is consistent with the expectations of the middle schools.
The dress code will be enforced to promote the health and safety of our students and uphold the common decency standards of our community. We are a school of high standards and our expectations for dress follow our educational philosophy.
If you dress inappropriately we will contact a parent or guardian to either take you home or bring appropriate clothing to school.
PCSD 2020-21 Online Registration/PCSD 2020-21 Inscripción en Línea
The district is posting frequent updates on COVID-19 on its homepage at pcschools.us, along with important resources from the Utah Department of Health and Summit County Health Department.
A Special Message from the PCSD Nurses
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We know this time must be confusing for your children. The nurses wanted to share a little sunshine and cute book to explain a little more about what is happening in our community. Please click below to view a special video for students.
Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to provide a high-quality, comprehensive, and meaningful education for all students. Each student will be treated as an individual, given the tools to be a lifelong learner, and taught to function as a member of a group and as a productive member of society. Trailside Elementary School’s vision is to promote collaboration between school and community so that students are empowered to achieve academic excellence and succeed in a globally changing world. Our faculty will use our professional learning communities to examine our data to help inform our goals for Language Arts, STEM, and positive student supports. We will also work collaboratively with our school Community Council to align our goals.
Adoption of School Fees for 2021-22
Please click the link below to view the 2021-22 School Fees Policy.
TSES News and Information
Parking Lot Procedures for Pick Up and Drop Off
Please review the following document about important safety information. All the information is critical, and I would like you to pay close attention to keeping everyone safe in the morning and afternoon, especially the use of crosswalks.
Trailside Elementary School
PCSD Education Foundation
Help the Park City Education Foundation meet the needs of our students and teachers! Please consider donating $1 per school day, $180 per student in support of Trailside! If you’d like, you can set up a recurring monthly donation of just $15 a month at www.pcef4kids.org. Donate Here When you donate to PCEF, you help fund the following programs at Trailside: EVA Specialist (Elementary Visual Arts) PACE Specialist (Program for Academic Challenge and Enrichment) COWS (Computers on Wheels) Dual Immersion Materials STEM Fridays Professional Development for Teachers Materials and Curriculum for Teachers PCSD Afterschool Program PCSD Preschool Program Read Across America Day District Science Fairs Donate Here