Winter Parent-Teacher Conferences: February 8 - 12, 2021
2021 Winter Conferences
To provide greater flexibility in scheduling parent/teacher conferences, Trailside has made conference schedules available online. Starting January 19th, 2021, and running until midnight February 7th, 2021, parents will have the opportunity to access their teachers’ conference calendars and schedule a convenient conference time. If you have not made an appointment by February 7th, teachers will pick a time for you and notify you in a take-home note or email just prior to the conference period.
Please click on the link below to schedule your conference.
Please be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to efficiently schedule your appointments. Remember, the appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be receiving the easy to follow instructions from your child’s teacher.
Trailside 2020-21 School Plan
DUAL LANGUAGE IMMERSION (DLI) LOTTERY: VIRTUAL INFO MEETING / LOTERÍA DE DOBLE INMERSIÓN (DLI): REUNIÓN VIRTUAL DE INFORMACIÓN
Dual Language Immersion (DLI) lottery for all interested students entering 1st grade for the 2020-21 school year / Lotería de doble inmersión para todos los estudiantes interesados que entran en 1er grado el año escolar 2021 a 22.
- Lottery applications will be accepted January 7 – February 12
- Click here to apply / Inscripciones abiertas del 7 de enero al 12 de febrero: Haga clic aquí para inscribirse
- Info meetings via Zoom Thursday January 7: Both meetings will be recorded and accessible on the PCSD website / Reuniones informativas por Zoom el 7 de enero: Las reuniones serán grabadas y disponibles en el sitio de web de PCSD.
- English: 5:30 pm Click here or dial 253-215-8782; meeting ID: 813 2258 2373#
- Español: 7:00 pm Haga clic aquí o llame 253-215-8782; # de reunión: 813 2258 2373#
For more information, contact Martin Briggs, PCSD ESL and DLI Coordinator at / Para más información, comuníquese con Martín Briggs, coordinador de inglés e inmersión , a: 435-645-5600, ext. 1454, or email@example.com
Trailside Dress Code
- Clothes must be neat and clean and promote an appropriate, positive image. (Pants and shorts must fit and remain at the waist – no pajama bottoms)
- No low cut blouses and navels must be covered.
- Shirts and coats may not be grossly oversized.
- Pants, shorts & skirts must cover undergarments and be fingertip length. (when your arm is at your side, your clothing must be no shorter than the tip of your finger)
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Hats, sunglasses, and other distracting accessories cannot be worn in school.
- Sleeveless tops must have a strap at least 2″ in width and not reveal bra straps.
- Clothing with vulgar, profane, or sexual innuendo messages will be taken from the student.
- Clothing with alcohol, tobacco, or drug messages cannot be worn.
- This dress code is consistent with the expectations of the middle schools.
The dress code will be enforced to promote the health and safety of our students and uphold the common decency standards of our community. We are a school of high standards and our expectations for dress follow our educational philosophy.
If you dress inappropriately we will contact a parent or guardian to either take you home or bring appropriate clothing to school.
PCSD 2020-21 Online Registration/PCSD 2020-21 Inscripción en Línea
The district is posting frequent updates on COVID-19 on its homepage at pcschools.us, along with important resources from the Utah Department of Health and Summit County Health Department.
A Special Message from the PCSD Nurses
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We know this time must be confusing for your children. The nurses wanted to share a little sunshine and cute book to explain a little more about what is happening in our community. Please click below to view a special video for students.
Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to provide a high-quality, comprehensive, and meaningful education for all students. Each student will be treated as an individual, given the tools to be a lifelong learner, and taught to function as a member of a group and as a productive member of society. Trailside Elementary School’s vision is to promote collaboration between school and community so that students are empowered to achieve academic excellence and succeed in a globally changing world. Our faculty will use our professional learning communities to examine our data to help inform our goals for Language Arts, STEM, and positive student supports. We will also work collaboratively with our school Community Council to align our goals.
Adoption of School Fees for 2020-21
Please click the link below to view the 2020-21 School Fees Policy.
TSES News and Information
Parking Lot Procedures for Pick Up and Drop Off
Please review the following document about important safety information. All the information is critical, and I would like you to pay close attention to keeping everyone safe in the morning and afternoon, especially the use of crosswalks.
Trailside Elementary School
PCSD Education Foundation
Help the Park City Education Foundation meet the needs of our students and teachers! Please consider donating $1 per school day, $180 per student in support of Trailside! If you’d like, you can set up a recurring monthly donation of just $15 a month at www.pcef4kids.org. Donate Here When you donate to PCEF, you help fund the following programs at Trailside: EVA Specialist (Elementary Visual Arts) PACE Specialist (Program for Academic Challenge and Enrichment) COWS (Computers on Wheels) Dual Immersion Materials STEM Fridays Professional Development for Teachers Materials and Curriculum for Teachers PCSD Afterschool Program PCSD Preschool Program Read Across America Day District Science Fairs Donate Here