News and Information
Flags: There may be PDF links that failed to load, There may be images/galleries that failed to load,
Please click below for a message from new Principal Fike
2022-2023 School Calendar
School Begins (Kindergarten - 5th Grade): August 17
Back to School Night 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - August 25
Labor Day (no school): September 5
Yom Kippur (no school): October 5
Fall Recess (no school): October 13 & 14
School Picture Day: October 24
Thanksgiving (no school): November 23 - 25
Winter Recess (no school): December 19 - January 2
Martin Luther King (no school) January 16
February Recess (no school) February 20 - 25
Snow Day Make-Up: March 17 - a regular day for all students and teachers
Spring Recess (no school): April 10 - 14
Memorial Day (no school) May 29
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL: June 2
PCSD 2022-23 Online Registration/PCSD 2022-23 Inscripción en Línea
Please click the links below for all student registrations for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please contact Jossi Hurtado at 435-645-5600 ext 1421 or email email@example.com for more information.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Click the link below to apply for 2022-23 Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to provide a high-quality, comprehensive, and meaningful education for all students. Each student will be treated as an individual, given the tools to be a lifelong learner, and taught to function as a member of a group and as a productive member of society. Trailside Elementary School’s vision is to promote collaboration between school and community so that students are empowered to achieve academic excellence and succeed in a globally changing world. Our faculty will use our professional learning communities to examine our data to help inform our goals for Language Arts, STEM, and positive student supports. We will also work collaboratively with our school Community Council to align our goals.
Adoption of School Fees for 2022-2023
Please click the link below to view the 2022-23 School Fees Policy.
Parking Lot Procedures for Pick Up and Drop Off
Please review the following document for important safety information. All the information is critical, and I would like you to pay close attention to keeping everyone safe in the morning and afternoon, especially the use of crosswalks.
Trailside Elementary School
Trailside Dress Code
- Clothes must be neat and clean and promote an appropriate, positive image. (Pants and shorts must fit and remain at the waist – no pajama bottoms)
- No low cut blouses and navels must be covered.
- Shirts and coats may not be grossly oversized.
- Pants, shorts & skirts must cover undergarments and be fingertip length. (when your arm is at your side, your clothing must be no shorter than the tip of your finger)
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Hats, sunglasses, and other distracting accessories cannot be worn in school.
- Sleeveless tops must have a strap at least 2″ in width and not reveal bra straps.
- Clothing with vulgar, profane, or sexual innuendo messages will be taken from the student.
- Clothing with alcohol, tobacco, or drug messages cannot be worn.
- This dress code is consistent with the expectations of the middle schools.
The dress code will be enforced to promote the health and safety of our students and uphold the common decency standards of our community. We are a school of high standards and our expectations for dress follow our educational philosophy.
If you dress inappropriately, we will contact a parent or guardian to either take you home or bring appropriate clothing to school.